What is a Mickey Red Velvet Cake Pop?
Do you want to make a Mickey Mouse Red Velvet Cake Pop? Well, here’s how!
- The ingredients needed are:
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup sugar (granulated) + 2 tbsp for dusting the cake pop maker before each use.
- How to use the Mickey Mouse Cake Pop Maker: Place your dough into the mold and press down on it with your fingers until it reaches about halfway up the sides of each mold cavity. Then put in your sticks and freeze overnight or until solid. Once frozen, remove from freezer and gently pull out from molds by pushing gently on both ends until they come loose from their respective holes; then repeat process until all pops have been removed from their molds.*
Where to Buy Mickey & Minnie Cake Pops
You can find Mickey & Minnie Cake Pops at these stores:
- Amazon.com (Prime members get free shipping!)
You can also order them online through these retailers:
- Disney Store (free shipping on orders over $25)
Red Velvet Cake Pop Recipe
- What ingredients are needed?
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste (see note below)
- How do you make Red Velvet Cake Pops?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes on medium speed using an electric mixer with paddle attachment (or 5 minutes by hand). Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste until combined then add flour mixture beating just until combined before adding food coloring if using any liquid food coloring such as Wilton Gel Food Colors (see note below). Divide batter evenly among 6 small bowls – about 1/4 cup per bowl – then add red gel food coloring to one bowl at a time until desired color is reached; stir well after each addition so all colors combine evenly into batter without streaks! Once you’re happy with your batter’s hue transfer each colored portion back into original mixing bowl then spoon onto prepared baking sheet leaving ample room between each ball because they will spread slightly while baking due to their high density compared to traditional cakes which tend not have as much fat content as these do so you’ll want plenty space between them once baked! Bake for 10 minutes then remove from oven; allow pan(s) cool completely before removing cookies from parchment paper or silicone matting surface onto wire racks where they can air dry overnight before decorating them further tomorrow morning when we’ll learn how best way possible!”
Vanilla Cake Pop Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar, divided into 1/4 cup and 3/4 cup portions
- 1 cup milk (I used 2%) * 1 egg, beaten * 2 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled slightly (or canola oil)
Tips for Making Mickey & Minnie Cake Pops
- Store your cake pops in the refrigerator.
- Use different colors of frosting to create Mickey’s face and Minnie’s bow, or use food coloring to tint the vanilla frosting red for Mickey and pink for Minnie.
- Decorate with sprinkles or candy pieces (we used M&Ms).
You can make your own Mickey and Minnie Cake Pops at home. You don’t have to go out or buy them from the store, because you can make them yourself!
- They are easy to make, and they taste delicious!
- You can customize these treats by adding your own favorite toppings or decorations.